- Used parallel programming with Hadoop to analyze a 350GB uncompressed dataset of page view statistic of Wikipedia in November 2016 just in 17 minutes
- Used Amazon EMR (Elastic MapReduce) to filter out uninterested data and gain insight into the events in November 2016 such as the most popular person, TV series or movies, and a daily timeline of page views for each article. Used Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) for processing and Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) for storage
- A single page application bases on Ember.JS & Node.JS & PostgreSQL.
- Admin can post announcements when in emergency.
All users can chat publicly & privately.
It mainly focus on mobile client, so the UI may not be suitable for some PC & browsers.
- you can login with username: user1 and password: user1
- A timer for personal use
- can count down by minute base on your need
- A auto commit tool for github
- Can commit according to your need
MissKorean(Flip Game) (Work In Progress)
- Flip Game which is based on Miss Korean.
- Easy to switch the content & time limit for each level.
- Work in progress.
- The website I maintained for during the internship in Ele.me (https://ele.me/)
- It’s a single page application base on Angular.JS.
- I was responsible for UI and some forms, photo uploading and retrieving.
- Refined the interaction logic with SMS verification code.